Celebrating Monmouth's Pollinator-friendly Gardens and Community Spaces
Bee Friendly Monmouthshire invites you to enter in our first ever Monmouth Pollinator Friendly Awards 2019.
Being pollinator friendly is more important than ever and we want to celebrate the hard work you have put in to create a pollinator’s paradise.
- Only private gardens and community spaces can enter
- Entries must be within Monmouth
- Entries can be of any size (even a 1m2 area!)
– APPLICATION NOW CLOSED –
HOW TO BE POLLINATOR FRIENDLY
- Plant a diverse range of plants to feed pollinators
- Don’t use pesticides or herbicides
- Provide suitable nesting sites